Who You Are:
Looking for a Graphic Designer that is detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced agency environment. Proven MAC proficiency with 5+ years working in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Bridge. Will work primarily in Photoshop focusing on clipping, masking (channel manipulation), retouch and color correction/profiles, management of image assets required.
Must work well within a team environment. This position will be heavy on production but also offers design and layout opportunities for the ideal candidate possessing strong design skills.
Print background a plus. Use of Macros, Actions, Scripts, Workflows a plus.
Portfolio of previous work required.
What You Would Do:
Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Familiar with and have worked in Excel
Experience with database software such as Filemaker Pro
Experience with InDesign’s Data Merge feature
Able to type, understanding of typesetting and great with typography
Able to produce final, print ready files
Previous experience with building graphics, signs and large format art a plus
- Health Insurance (agency contribution of 50%-75%)
- Host of supplemental policies to include, Long-term, Short-term & Life
- 401K with 50% match after vesting
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Shared profits based on performance
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Competitive Family & Medical leave policies
- In-house Exercise Room
- Breakfast Bar
- 10 paid holidays