Account Executive/Production Manager
Who You Are:
We're looking for an experienced Account Executive with strong project management skills. You're potentially the right fit if you're organized, efficient, and proactive and are rewarded by being part of a team that consistently provides creative and effective marketing solutions. You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be skilled in working with diverse groups of people. You would be a day-to-day lead on the client's business, managing the account by helping develop briefs and presentations, solving problems, analyzing research and anything else required to make the client and agency successful, including tactical implementation for specific projects.
What You Would Do:
- Collaborate with multiple teams to manage project components as needed – schedules, daily status reports, timelines, budget reporting, trafficking, internal and external approvals, etc.
- Work with Account Director to lead all client planning processes, track timelines and deliverables, and manage staff and resource allocation on assigned accounts.
- Handle multiple tasks easily, consistently meeting or exceeding deadlines and client/agency expectations.
- Consistently collaborate with team members throughout the work process to foster, facilitate and consistently deliver great work that is on strategy, on time, and on budget.
- Proactively lead, supervise and orchestrate all client and agency resources, demonstrating and utilizing high brand, category and market knowledge for assigned accounts.
- Intimately understand the client's business, industry and competition, and leverage that knowledge to help generate new ideas to strategically grow their business.
- Provide input to the team in development of marketing, communications and media plans.
- Be the agency's on-the-ground information source, attending meetings on behalf of the agency and client and reporting back to both.
- Effectively interact with clients in a way that positively impacts the agency relationship, including coordination and presentation of new initiatives, long-range plans, tactics, budgets and timelines.
- Effectively collaborate with and manage agency, client and vendor/partner resources as needed for client success and agency profitability.
- Assist in development of marketing plans and project briefs that clearly direct and powerfully inspire outstanding strategic and creative solutions.
- Ensure work is on-strategy, disruptive, appropriate for brand and approved by senior management.
- Effectively partner with Finance on accurate weekly/monthly client financial reporting and billing; demonstrate proficiency in creating, initiating and overseeing delivery of accurate financial and job tracking reports.
What You Need:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in working in an agency environment
- Ability to effectively manage, prioritize and report on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to clearly communicate and assign tasks to all team members
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, organizational, writing, listening and comprehension skills
- Exemplary problem solving skills, using a sound system of judgment to thoroughly analyze various options before making a decision
- Solid understanding of advertising fundamentals, including: branding, planning, positioning, strategy
- Working knowledge of production management: collateral, broadcast, digital, print, events
- Working knowledge of media fundamentals (media plans, buys/revisions, creative rotations, material insertions, deliverables)
- Analytical and quantitative skills with a basic knowledge of marketing research
- Proactive, strategic thought leadership
- A desire to lead in a collaborative way that inspires both the agency and client to do great work
- Ability to articulate and defend the agency's recommendations and points of view
Reports To: Group Account Director
- Health Insurance (agency contribution of 50%-75%)
- Host of supplemental policies to include, Long-term, Short-term & Life
- 401K with 50% match after vesting
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Shared profits based on performance
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Competitive Family & Medical leave policies
- In-house Exercise Room
- Breakfast Bar
- 10 paid holidays